1 The Muppet Mindset: A Leave of Absence

Jun 5, 2010

A Leave of Absence

Greetings friend and fans and fig-newtons! I figured that since The Muppet Mindset has some of the best supporters out there, it's my duty to let you know that I'll be taking a summer vacation of sorts starting tomorrow and returning on Saturday, June 12th.

After the last time I did this, I decided not to ask The British Correspondent to step in and destroy my blog from the inside out again. But... I did leave the key under the mat, so if someone happens to show up posting, that's probably why.

But, as always, we have Lisa the Intern standing guard, ever-vigilant, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Unfortunately, Lisa the Intern is a ridiculous insomniac, so she spends most of the days normal people are awake, sleeping... but I'm sure the blog will be fine.

Anyway, have a fantastic week, Muppet fans! Don't miss me too much! (Also, don't forget who I am.) So long. And may the felt be with you.

Sincerely and Insanely yours,
Ryan Dosier














The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner