1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes - Christmas Spotlight Part 2

Dec 26, 2011

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes - Christmas Spotlight Part 2


Casey Daron - Happy Holidays! I hope everyone had a great Christmas! Today I will be spotlighting a Muppet Christmas classic, The Muppet Christmas Carol! Here's your last present for the day, one that doesn't even need to be wrapped!

"At this time in the proceedings, it is a tradition for me to make a little speech."
"And it’s a tradition for us to take a nap!"
~ Fozziwig and Jacob Marley

"You're a little absent-minded, spirit."
"No, I'm a LARGE absent-minded spirit!"
~ Ebenezer Scrooge and the Ghost of Christmas Present

"We were always heckling you."
"It's good to be heckling again."
"It's good to be doing anything again!"
~ Jacob and Robert Marley

"There are two things in this life I hate: heights, and jumping from them."
"Too late now. Come on, I'll catch you."
"God save my broken body!"
~ Rizzo the Rat and Charles Dickens (The Great Gonzo)

"Oh, wait, I forgot my jellybeans!"
"You can fit through those bars?"
"Yeah."
"You are such an idiot."
~ Rizzo the Rat and Charles Dickens (The Great Gonzo)

"Rats don't understand these things."
"You were never a lonely child?"
"I had twelve hundred and seventy four brothers and sisters."
"Boy! Rats don't understand these things!"
~ Rizzo the Rat and Charles Dickens (The Great Gonzo)

"Boomerang fish! Throw the fish A-WAY... and it comes back to me! Get 'em while they're fresh!"
~ Lew Zealand







The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, ryguy102390@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner