1 The Muppet Mindset: (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Lew Zealand

Apr 29, 2012

(Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight: Lew Zealand

Ryan Dosier - Greetings, Muppet fans! Casey Daron is off on some expedition in Taiwan searching for the Golden Pelican of Destiny (at least that's what his postcard said... although it was postmarked from Hawaii), so I'm covering today's (Kind of) Weekly Muppet Quotes Spotlight on one of my favorite Muppets: Lew Zealand!

"Listen, Lew, what does it take to become a boomerang fish thrower?"
"Well, you've gotta have sole... and if you can't get sole, use halibut."
"How did you acquire this talent? Was it on accident?"
"No, it was on porpoise!"
"I give him the straight lines and he gives me the fish lines..."
~ Leslie Uggams and Lew Zealand, The Muppet Show Episode 318

"Hey, Mister the Frog! Can me and my boomerang fish be in your movie?"
~ Lew Zealand, The Muppet Movie

"I brought the paper towels!"
~ Lew Zealand, The Great Muppet Caper

"I've seen this movie 97 times! My name is Lew Zealand. I'm a boomerang fish thrower. I throw the fish a-way, and they come back to me. Heheheh! Oh! Here's my favorite part! Go get 'em guys!!"
~ Lew Zealand, The Muppets Take Manhattan

"I'll do my boomerang fish act!! I throw the fish a-way... and they come back to me!!"
~ Lew Zealand, It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie

"Let me throw!!"
~ Lew Zealand, "Bohemian Rhapsody" video

"But Mister the Frog, we all agreed a celebrity is not a people!"
~ Lew Zealand, The Muppets






The Muppet Mindset by Ryan Dosier, muppetmindset@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.com
The Muppet Whatnot Workshop-Only Available at FAO.combanner